Get your child to immerse themselves in the robotics world of open-source hardware, software and network.
This upcoming school holiday, PETRONITA, in collaboration with PETROSAINS, is offering our members' children a learning opportunity which will expose them to the skills to succeed in the 21st century. This programme will encourage your child to think logically and systematically while challenging them to become a critical thinker who is also creative and innovative.
The program will cover the following aspects:
- Computational Thinking Skills
- Design Thinking
- Maker Tech and Edu
Participation is open to kids ages 10 - 12 years old
- RM 530 for members' children
- RM 580 for non-members children
Fee is inclusive of :
- Learning materials
- 3 x meals a day
- Arduino starter kit*
*NOT inclusive of take home robot
|Day 1 : 3rd Dec 18|
- Introduction to the "BRAIN"
- Introduction to coding
- Discover that every robot has brain and the information received should be in sequence.
|Day 2 : 4th Dec 18|
- Computational-Thinking-Skills Game
- Maker Tech
- Strengthening participants computational thinking skills and programming skills through games and tinkering.
|Day 3 : 5th Dec 18|
- Assemble robot 'Tuah'
- Coding 'Tuah'
- Experience the hands-on by handling a moving robot with sensors.
|Day 4 : 6th Dec 18|
- Sumo Robot
- Robot Challenge
- Challenge their problem solving skills by competing against their peers in the robotic challenge.